Triple Vanilla Shortbread
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Sieve icing sugar, flour and cornflour into a bowl. Add butter and Heilala Vanilla Paste. Mix until a crumbly dough forms.
- Tip onto a lightly cornfloured bench and knead until smooth. Roll out and cookie-cut into circles.
- Place slightly apart on a non-stick tray.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until starting to turn lightly golden.
- While cookies are still hot, brush with Heilala Vanilla Syrup and sprinkle with Heilala Vanilla Sugar.
Makes approximately 50 small biscuits.