Old Fashioned Coconut Ice
- Place coconut oil and vanilla bean paste a microwave safe bowl and melt for around 30 seconds on high.
- Place remaining ingredients except colouring into a large mixing bowl. Add the melted coconut oil and mix vigorously until all is combined.
- Press half the mixture into the base of the tin or mould you are using pushing down to smooth the surface as necessary.
- Add colouring into the remaining mixture in the bowl and mix until evenly coloured.
- Press on top of the white mixture and refrigerate several hours until solid.
- Use a hot knife to cut into cubes. Serve cold. Keep refrigerated.