Finalists in Business Innovation
- Collaboration with customers to build a strategy for their product.
Demonstrated particular consumer insights that have driven and influenced product design and routes to market.
- Innovation in strategies of efficiencies in the supply chain, including manufacturing, operations, logistics and service levels.
- Initiatives in quality assurance that have improved customer satisfaction levels.
- Initiatives introduced to improve the working and wider environment.
- Capital expenditure, that have benefited your output in terms of yield improvements, waste reduction, process control improvements, energy costs per unit produced and unit conversion costs