Vanilla Yoghurt Panna Cotta with Raspberry Coulis
- 2½ tsp gelatin
- ¼ cup lukewarm water
- ¾ cup cream
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 1 Heilala Vanilla Bean, split and seeds scraped or 1 tsp Heilala Vanilla Bean Paste
- ½ tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 cup Greek-style yoghurt
- 250g frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Brush the base of six ½-cup-capacity pudding moulds with a little sunflower oil.
- To make the Panna Cotta, sprinkle the gelatin over the water and set aside.
- Put the cream, milk, caster sugar, Heilala Vanilla Bean and seeds or Heilala Vanilla Bean Paste and lemon zest into a pan. Heat over a low heat, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is almost at a simmer. Do not let it boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the gelatin mixture. Cool to room temperature. Remove the vanilla bean, then stir in the yoghurt.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the moulds. Cover them with cling wrap and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- To make the coulis, place the raspberries in a food processor and whizz until they are smooth. Sieve the mixture to remove the pips, then stir in the icing sugar.
- Unmould the Panna Cottas by dipping each pudding mould briefly into warm water.
- Invert each onto a serving plate and drizzle with the raspberry coulis to serve.