5 Ingredient Homemade Chocolate Easter BunniesIngredients
- 3/4 cup softened coconut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Heilala Vanilla Bean Powder
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (or Rice Malt Syrup)
Melt coconut butter and coconut oil in a saucepan over a low heat. Whisk in cacao powder.
Stir in the Heilala Vanilla Bean Powder and maple syrup. Stir liquid for a couple of minutes to allow the flavour from the Heilala Vanilla Powder to develop.
Once combined, pour into a silicone bunny or Easter egg mold.
Refrigerate or freeze for 30 minutes to an hour or until solid.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.